- Aids the lymphatic system to help release impurities
- Naturally stimulates the circulatory system
- Helps to flush skin tissue with essential nutrients
- Smoother, softer, brighter skin tone
- Promotes a healthy skin cell turnover
Our Body Brush is carefully crafted with FSC® Certified Beechwood and combined with firm cactus bristles which are ideal for the more experienced dry body brush user. The cactus bristles have been uniquely cut to form a soft curve which helps to work smoothly over your body contours for ease of use and maximum benefits.
No.1 Best Seller | Cactus Bristle | FSC® Certified Beechwood | Made in the UK
Length: 13cm Width: 8cm
Depth: 4cm Weight: 142g
Wood: Beechwood – FSC® Certified
Bristle: Pure Cactus
Brush Care: After each use, tap the brush to remove dead skin debris. Hand wash the bristles occasionally in warm soapy water. Rinse well and air dry with the bristles facing down on a dry surface.
How to Use: Use on dry skin before showering
1. Begin at your feet and brush upwards towards your heart
2. Use sweeping motions applying light pressure
3. Use small circular motions on the abdomen and chest
4. Always be careful not to scrub the skin.
3. Finish by rinsing skin with lukewarm water.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.