- Aids the lymphatic system to help release impurities
- Naturally stimulates the circulatory system
- Helps to flush skin tissue with essential nutrients
- Smoother, softer, brighter skin tone
- Promotes a healthy skin cell turnover
Try this brush for an ideal introduction to dry body brushing. Consciously crafted with FSC® Certified Beechwood and combined with Natural Bristle, this brush is perfect for a beginner due to the softer bristle. The Natural Bristles are uniquely cut to form a soft curve which. helps the brush to work smoothly and softly over your body contours for ease of use and maximum benefits. The long curved handle makes it easier to get to those hard to reach areas and is detachable for when more firmer brushing is required. For an even softer experience our brush can be used in the shower.
Natural Bristle | FSC® Certified Beechwood | Made in the UK
Length: 48cm Width: 8cm
Depth: 4cm Weight: 200g
Wood: Beechwood – FSC® Certified
Brush Care: After each use, tap the brush to remove dead skin debris. Hand wash the bristles occasionally in warm soapy water. Rinse well and air dry with the bristles facing down on a dry surface.
How to Use: Can be used Wet or Dry
1. Begin at your feet and brush upwards towards your heart
2. Use sweeping motions applying light pressure
3. Use small circular motions on the abdomen and chest
4. Always be careful not to scrub the skin.
3. Finish by rinsing skin with lukewarm water.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.