Salary: Up to £42k per annum DOE.
Location: London, Chelsea Harbour SW6 2TL
The Position (Available from 08.06.2022)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic NPD /Buying Manager to join our driven and innovative team, located in our newly acquired London offices based in Chelsea Harbour. We will consider candidates with a Product Development/ Buyer background, with at least three years’ experience within the bodycare, beauty & wellness industry. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is extremely passionate about developing products with a focus on sustainability, and the drive and vision to push ideas forward from initial concept to finished creation.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking full responsibility for developing new and existing products within the bodycare, beauty & wellness industry
- Being at the forefront of trends/innovations/materials/sustainability within the industry
- Working on specific product development requests and defining benchmarks
- Ensuring Hydréa London standards /Company ethos are maintained
- Working alongside the Buying Director and updating teams with on-time project deliverables
- Liaising directly with suppliers globally to develop products from concept through to end delivery
- Adhering to requirements surrounding brand values, quality and costings
- Maintaining purchasing data management
- Travelling locally and overseas when required
- Currently working as a Buyer/Product Developer within the Bodycare/Beauty/Wellness Industry
- Good knowledge of the cosmetic and beauty markets, both premium and mass
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, creative flair and enthusiasm
- Have a thirst for knowledge and be prepared to explore new innovative materials for manufacturing products.
- Ability to plan and organise workload effectively and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills and ability to build internal and external relationships at all levels
- A keen eye for product innovations, excellent attention to detail and a natural talent for spotting current and up and coming market trends
- Good with numbers and strong analytical skills
- Pro-active and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office essential. Any knowledge of design software is an advantage.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org