Length: 15cm Width: 4.7cm
Depth: 2cm Weight: 55g
Bristle: Goat + Mane
Tap the brush to remove skin debris and handwash in warm soapy water. Shake out excess and leave to dry naturally with the bristles facing down on a dry surface.
How to Use: Dry Facial Brushing
1. Use on clean, dry skin
2. Begin at your neckline, brush towards the collar bone
3. Brush down from the neck in long smooth strokes
4. Use short upwards flicking motions on the jawline
5. Use upwards and outwards strokes on the chin and cheeks
6. Brush upward from each side of the nose
7. Gently brush around the outer eye area in circular motions
8. Use short upward strokes on the brow area
9. On the forehead brush outwards from the centre
Do not use on broken or damaged skin.